Sunday, March 28, 2010

Here we go!

So I decided to write a blog. A little lame, I know. But, it is something to do while I'm figuring out what exactly I want to do with my life. I don't really want to write all about myself, but you'll probably learn a lot about me along the way.

I really like to try new things, whether it is a new hobby, new recipe or new flavor Doritos. I fall victim to anything advertised as "new." I'm Apple's dream customer, stricken with gadget envy whenever the newest iwhatever comes out and that goes for any other sort of electronic gadget, running shoes or even new ideas. If it's new, I want to try it. Far too often I prematurely preach to the masses (my family and FB friends) about how great the new whatever is. A sort of placebo effect takes over, leaving my convinced that my newer one is better. SO, I'm going to try to eliminate this effect and truthfully evaluate the new things I try, via this public blog.

Now don't get too excited now - I'm no engadget.com. I can't actually buy everything new that comes out, no matter how much I yearn for it. So, I'll leave that to other websites with far more funding than me. When I can, I try brand new-to-the-world things, and I'll be happy to share my thoughts when I have the opportunity. But, a lot of the things I will write about will just be new-to-me things, which are probably outside of the norm. And sometimes, I'll just write about some random thoughts. I guess you'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment